Acceptable Use Policy
Please read this acceptable use policy (“policy“, “AUP”) carefully before using Insperanto’s website and or portal (“website”, “portal”, “service“) operated by Insperanto IL Limited (“us“, ‘we“, “our“).
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of user’s account with or without notice.
Who we are and how to contact us
https://insperanto.com is a site operated by Insperanto IL Limited. We are registered in Israel under company number 516474053 and have our registered office at 1 Gilad St, Pardes Hanna, Israel Our main trading address is 124 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, UK. We are a limited company. To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on +126.96.36.19955
Acceptance of terms
You may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal, unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect under any applicable law, national or international law or regulation, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft
- Distributing computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programsor other malicious code
- Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services
- Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
You also agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website or any software usedin the provision of our website
Without prejudice to any other remedies which may be available to us, your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice when we consider that any violation of this policy has occurred. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account. We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this policy.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us via the email address provided above.